Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Scrapbooking related accomplishments

The layout that I started last week is still incomplete as of today. I have the entire page assembled. All I need to do is to glue them together. I learned this very important lesson in the last 12x12 page I did. From now on, I will complete the page's elements first before I glue them, at least I can still change them until I am confident and pretty sure that I'm done with it. My last LO kasi, I so wanted to baklas it and do it all over again pero syempre sayang ang effort, and I don't think I will be able to accomplish a page if I'll be so perfectionist about it. Sabi nga nila, if you don't have the talent, sometimes, practice and patience helps it develop.

Wish for tonight, that when I get home after my 7pm meeting, I can finally adhere everything. Oh... I have one more thing pending, I still have to do my journaling. I haven't finalized yet whether I'll just handwrite it or I'll print it but I'm aiming for a clean look so I'm leaning towards having it printed.

An accomplishment today, I registered for the scrap EB this saturday, hopefully this time I can accomplish an LO. My intention for the day is to create the LO that I'll submit to the Lasting Impressions' Scenic Route challenge. Again, not really hoping to win but i've been resolving to join challenges to encourage me to scrap. So, in the next few days, my to do's are: search for pictures that i'll use for the challenge considering the Scenic Route's papers. Good luck to me!

No comments: