Saturday, June 23, 2007

May 12x12 LO - Cousins

Sharing the 12x12 LO I made last May for the scrappinmoms May contest.


Francis took this picture last september 2006 and ever since I saw this, I've been wanting to create an LO for this. Materials used: Rob & Bob striped pp, Crafts Express pp for the flowers cut out, DCWV cardstock as photo matt, sequins, blings, Bazzill chipboard (letter C), MM paints, glitter glue, ricrac. Pullout journaling reads:
Oh Kurt...dear Kurt
You have a dozen cousins in my side of the family
Three batches of boys, nine of them in total
After almost fifteen years of dealing with boys
Came the batch of girly girls.
A year came and you were born
I thought that it was unfortunate of you,
To have these three girls as batchmates.
However, I was proven wrong
These three girly girl cousins are so fond of you.
You on the other hand,
Loves showering them with your hugs and kisses.
You enjoy playing with them
Not minding at all that they are girls.
Glad to know, that I was wrong after all...



No comments: