Tuesday, July 3, 2007

simple scrapbooks: beautiful basics

i realized last night that one of my orders from bookoto arrived already. actually, the maids did not inform me about that, i just saw it in our room. i was so excited to read the book and it even has a bonus mini album kit inside.

i started reading last night, went to sleep at 2am and continued reading at lunch time in the office and while waiting for hubby to pick me up.

most of the layouts posted inside the book uses cardstock only, with precise measurements and uses typography, very cathy zielske style. i've been leaning towards simple scrapbooks style as they are really clean and simple. not that i don't like the ck style but i don't think i'm ready to go directly on that style as i am not really a creative person.

i am excited to start with the mini album, it's all about me album, my only dilemma is that i don't have that much photos so i better start taking pictures of myself.

No comments: